In the hands of an artist, a camera becomes a powerful instrument through which she can create something fine and real, something both unique and universally reflective of humanity.
Through the artist, the camera has the power to teach, to show, to change minds, indeed, to change the world.
And that is exactly what we see on the pages of this issue. Displayed across 76 glorious pages, Click & Company’s 2017 Voice Collection comprises 210 masterful images from photographers around the world. These 210 moving photographs tell stories of trial and triumph, loss and perseverance, suffering and joy, love and light, people and place — in sum, what it was like to be alive in 2017.
And for the first time since we launched Voice, we present a peek inside the making of several of these images, as told by the photographers themselves. As you view these images and read their stories, do so knowing — and really feeling — our gratitude for you.
This issue is dedicated to the innovators, warriors, dreamers, visionaries, leaders, and artists who make us laugh, cry, think, feel, and imagine. We celebrate and honor you — the people you are, the stories you tell with your camera, the moments you capture, your vision, and a collection of voices that deserve to be heard.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- 164 pages, full color, perfect bound
- The 2017 Voice Issue: More than 45,000 entries culled to create a final collection of 210 images, all featured in this special portfolio.
- The Portrait: Reveal the essence of your subjects.
- Story of Life: Transport your viewer to a different time and place through powerful storytelling.
- Compose Yourself: Learn to create stronger, more dynamic photo compositions.
- Get Inspired: 230 expert photographers share how they cope with creative burn out.