We’ve been waiting for you, with your hope and promise of beautiful renewal.
This is the season of new beginnings, and we’re embracing the shine, from babies to business. In this issue, the inspiring Julia Woods shares how she restarted her life, both personally and professionally, by allowing herself a giant moment to recalibrate her compass: “The things you feel and long for are the beacons toward your bigger story,” she writes on p. 36. Swoon.
If part of that expanding story turns out to be owning a full-time photo business, photographer Beth Wade is here to walk you through the process of moving from part- to full-time with perfectly practical advice on managing the transition without risking your security or your sanity.
And in “Baby Steps,” a special guide packed with invaluable goodness, 10 uniquely talented baby photographers help us pull together every key facet of photographing a little one’s first year, with guidance on marketing, session techniques, and the display products families are sure to cherish. We bring it all together to help you honor a year so precious that clients will treasure the images you create for generations.
As Senior Editor Amy Lockheart writes in her introduction beginning on p. 88, “Babies deserve your best.”
IN THIS ISSUE:
- 116 pages, full color, perfect bound
- Baby Steps The Ultimate Guide to planning & photographing baby’s first precious year.
- Strong Is The New Pretty Q&A with Kate T. Parker
- Studio Tour: Inside an exquisite newborn space
- Transform Your Documentary with Micro Composing
- Culinary Art with Evi Abeler
- Do Websites & Emails Still Matter?
- Posing Teen Girls
- How to Launch your Full-Time Photo Business
- Secrets to Gorgeous Flat-Lay Still Lifes
- Amanda Friedman‘s enchanting Night Landscapes
PURCHASE THIS ISSUE INDIVIDUALLY
Single issues of CLICK are available for purchase (print and digital) from the Click & Co. Store.